Click Below to
Receive Your Free
NY Black Car Insurance requirements
The following are needed to get commercial auto / For Hire Veh
- Driver License
- Commercial License / Hack license
- Social Security #
- Proof of address
- Utility Bill ex. phone, electric
- Car title (copy)
- Base Letter
- Current Insurance Certificate/Card
For high limit coverage of 1m +
Insurance loss runs from last 4 years. This is your past insurance history record. To get them call or email your previous insurance company. When you speak to the insurance company ask them to provide your loss runs to you.
New York Livery / Taxi / Limo / Black Car Insurance Requirements
All vehicles registered in New York and New Jersey require three types of mandatory insurance:
- Liability insurance pays others for damages that you cause if you are responsible for an accident. It does not cover medical expenses
- Personal injury protection (PIP) pays medical expenses if you or other persons covered under your policy are injured in an automobile accident. Often called No Fault coverage, it pays your medical expenses if you were or were not at fault
- Uninsured motorist coverage protects you if you are in an accident with someone who doesn’t have proper insurance coverage
Commercial Auto Insurance
We Have an Commercial Auto Insurance Plan for Every Situation! Request a Free Auto Quote From Our Website today.
Business owners Insurance
Great Price. Great Service. Great Business owners Coverage!
Get a Business owners Quote now and start saving today!
Retail Business Insurance
We can help your family find the most affordable Programs in New York. Most our clients purchase $250,000 Retail Business Insurance for less than...